performers, budding pop stars, band singers, singer-songwriters, late bloomers...
in Modern and Commercial Styles
with Karen Kay
As an experienced teacher I will work with you to identify your strengths and guide you through the process of improving all aspects of your singing.
Why Have Singing Lessons?
- Improve your vocal tone, control and power.
- Sing loudly without tension or hurting your voice.
- Expand your range.
- Find and strengthen the low, middle and high parts of your voice.
- Make your voice sound like one voice all the way from the bottom to the top.
- Perform with confidence.
- Gig without strain.
- Remove any drifting out of tune caused by straining for high notes.
- Work on songs.
- Build the skill to choose the sound quality of each phrase and song.
- Prepare for competitions and auditions.
- Remove 'flips' and wobbles in your voice.
- Develop your own sound.
PRICES FOR 2012
- Half an hour trial lesson : £10.00
- Low Cost Start 10 weekly one-hour lessons : £20.00 each (block paid in advance)
- Set of 5 one-hour lessons : £30.00 each (block paid in advance)
- Single one-hour lesson : £40.00
Terms and Conditions apply
Please telephone or email me for more information or to book a session